It was our last evening in Cornwall during which we had experienced some mixed but good weather. However, we had not managed to see a decent sunset. So I identified this scene taken from the headland at Holywell Bay - I had originally planned for the sun to be between the rocks but that was not to be! Despite being a popular place, I had the headland to myself although was a little surprised to see wet suited swimmers coming in round the point in the gloaming!
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor