Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
The Murlough Nature Reserve where this photograph was taken is on the main road out of Newcastle County Down in Northern Ireland leading to Dundrum. The strong sun setting behind Slieve Donard in the Mourne Mountains creates a nice golden cast to the gentle ripples lapping up the beach. The combination of the leading edge of the waves and the ripples in the sand make a nice lead in line to the mountains in the background.
This light was very short lived. Five minutes after I took the photograph the sun disappeared behind a cloud and the moment was gone. Perfect example of when a photo opportunity presents itself it's best to act quickly to capture the moment.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor