Summer nights call for drives in the country down gravel roads with the music on and my camera on the passenger seat. I timed the sunset perfectly as I waited on the shoulder of the road to capture a horse ranch and caught this beauty as a bonus. The colours went from fire orange to these beautiful pastels in moments.
I hope to contact the farm owner for permission to do some more shooting on their property as the seasons change.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor