Summer nights call for drives in the country down gravel roads with the music on and my camera on the passenger seat. I timed the sunset perfectly as I waited on the shoulder of the road to capture a horse ranch and caught this beauty as a bonus. The colours went from fire orange to these beautiful pastels in moments.
I hope to contact the farm owner for permission to do some more shooting on their property as the seasons change.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor