Mennonite country surrounds where I live and is part of my heritage so I love to get out and revisit the simpler times. This backroad has the most beautiful farms and orchards and this meeting house that overlooks the fields. With the pandemic, it was closed so it was in pristine shape after the recent snowfall. As the clouds rolled in, the sunset just lit everything up with gold. The neighboring children watched me taking the photos with keen interest but were very careful to not get too close to the stranger.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor