TAKE PART • WIN $100
The photo was taken above the town of Sant Elm in the premises of the former La Trapa Monastery in Mallorca. Olive fields and terraces are all around. In the photo, you can see the uninhabited rocky island Sa Dragonera on which two functional and one abandoned lighthouse are located. In the premises of La Trapa Monastery, I spent my first night on the long-distance route GR221, so I stayed there overnight “in the wild”.
There are a lot of individual trees in the whole of Mallorca, so I had no problem to make a good composition with one of them. I used Fujifilm technology and Manfrotto tripod to capture this photo.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor