Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
I was on vacation with my girlfriends in Siesta Key, FL. We went looking for sharks teeth at the nearby Caspersen Beach and stopped at Sharky's for lunch. The Venice fishing pier is right outside the restaurant. I saw the piers’ pillars in the torquoise water of the Gulf of Mexico and knew it would be a cool picture! I patiently waited for everyone to leave. I love the focus point at the end, clean lines, and the symmetry. On the plus side, there was no “fishy” smell.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor