TAKE PART • WIN $100
My husband and I had been on a trip to Israel and on the trip home we stopped in England to visit my family. My nephew, only four years younger than myself, and I got up in the dark to drive around the end of harbor to the hill on the opposite side from the town. I had spent the night before charging up my batteries and putting together the travel tripod I had bought for the trip. After hiking in to the spot for capturing the photograph I realized I had left the tripod in the car and if I went back for it I would miss the color I had come this far to capture. I wanted to use ISO100 and the light was low so I needed something to stabilize the camera. After searching around a bit I found a fencepost nearby that I could rest my camera on and luckily I managed to get the color before it faded from the sky.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor