Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
Taken on the small beach of Mellon Udrigle in Wester Ross in Scotland. I had taken my camper van to the campsite on the beach the night before for a 4 am rise the in order to hopefully catch some dawn colour. This beach is relatively small but the vista from it is almost unrivalled in Scotland. The skyline on a morning such as this can silhouette the mountains of Assynt, from Ben More Coigach on the right with glimpses of the Fiddler, Cul Mor, Canisp, the mighty Suilven, Quinag and all the way to Foinaven in the far North West.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor