Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
During today's photo walk, I couldn't miss the old favorites - just the stones lying in the water. Of course, all these spring scents and singing birds, but when I find stones that can be beautifully composed somewhere on the coast, I couldn't miss the opportunity. There was no nood for ND filter, as the shot is made already after the sunset with twilight only. Focus stacked from two frames.
Sony A7S3 Tamron 30-150 F2.0-2.8, Nisi V7 True Color Polarizer, 0.9 ND soft grad filter.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor