Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
Kráľova hoľa (King's Hill) - a hill emblazoned with legends, rumors or a fountain of Slovak songs and poems. One could also say that Kráľova hoľa is one of the Slovak national hills. With its height of 1946 meters, it dominates the eastern part of the Low Tatras. Kráľova hoľa is full of unique beauty and variety of nature, but it also hides a wealth in the form of caves under the Earth's surface. According to legend, the name of the Kráľova Hoľa (King's Hill) was obtained from the king Matthias Corvinus, who hunted in the local forests and dined at the very top of the hill. (300 mm focal length)
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor