Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
The day of the taking, I went out to do a circular route that I usually do in the Mendiola valley. Deciding to move to this location close to where I live seeing that the day did not promise too much, when leaving a sunny day and with hardly any clouds in the sky, no atmospheric element with which to play, conducive to doing a little exercise and disconnecting.
It is a route that I usually do regularly, and the corner that I show you is the one that I like the most of the route, and the one that in my opinion, can show something more photographically speaking.
The framing I already knew, but in other circumstances, in this case I took advantage of the season I was in to frame the mountains in the background between the branches of the trees, with the path as a guide towards them, a composition without much history, without turning crazy, just enjoying the moment and the light. I hope you like it.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor