I was on a car trip around Northern England and Scotland. The scenery in this part of the world is quite stunning and can change around every corner. For example, Northumberland is a really gorgeous part of the North of England on the way to Scotland, with vast vistas of farmland, fields, castles and small villages.
The advantage of hiring a car is the ability to go off the main roads, stopping at various spots with wonderful views. So when I saw this bright yellow field, I pulled over to the side of the road to have a look.
I loved the fence line separating the yellow flowers and the overgrown field of something that was. The yellow flowers were bright even though the sky was quite overcast.Upload YOUR Picture • WIN $200 Cash
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor