I discovered this stunning spot on the dry part of the Big Island, Hawaii, close to Kona International Airport.
My goal was to capture the beauty of a rocky/volcanic beach where the high tides create receding waves that resemble small waterfalls. I took numerous shots to find the perfect one that captured the water flow and appealed to my artistic sense. The hazy marine layer added a touch of mystique to the already otherworldly setting sun.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor