TAKE PART • WIN $100
When the spring winds come to the high desert, that is when I love to photograph most. I know many will not attempt too photograph on windy days for the risk of their equipment being damaged, however, I take that risk. The reward is worth the risk in opinion. It is not uncommon to have big winds in excess of 60-70 mph when the windy days come. This is Shiprock on a spring windy day with dust kicked up sometimes a hundred feet high.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor