This picture was taken two years ago on our family ski trip to Finland, Ruka. It is absolutely winter kingdom — an excellent ski resort surrounded by beautiful forests. We took a trip to Riisitunturi National Park, about 30 km from the ski resort. We climb the mountain for about half an hour, and nature changes rapidly. Trees are smaller and smaller. On the top of the mountain view is absolutely unreal. Small trees are covered with ice; every tree is like a sculpture.
In this picture, you can see two dancers in beautiful golden light. We visited this place two times that week; the place is so impressive
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor