This lone pine tree stands as a landmark in Ganong Nature Park in St. Stephen, New Brunswick, Canada. I captured it one June evening just before sunset, as the light lit up its branches and sloped across the bright green early summer grass in the meadow. I liked the effects of the lighting, the leading line of the green road and the moodiness of the sunset sky as well as the fact that this lone tree formed just a small part of the many lovely vistas in this park.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor