Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
One warm day in June, I went hiking with my mom in Yosemite National Park. We hiked about 10 miles throughout the valley. I found this stream flowing into the Merced river. I think it's such a peaceful scene with the ferns and water cascading over the moss-covered rocks. The beginning of June is a good time to visit, while the waterfalls are still full, and everything is green and beautiful. I like to go early in the morning before the crowds of people get there. It is peaceful, and I love the morning light.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor