TAKE PART • WIN $100
The magnificent Moeraki Boulders approximately 50 of them, are round spherical stones and range from 0,5 to 2,2 meters in diameter. They were formed by the cementation of mudstone in Paleocene and it took 4 to 5,5 million years to do so. A truly unique sight to see and only during low tide. I was lucky because I had about an hour to take photos and then a really violent storm with consecutive lightnings took place forcing me to take cover in the only nearby cafe.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor