TAKE PART • WIN $100
The Great Sand Dunes National Park is one of my favorites and I visit often as it is only a couple of hours from where I live. It’s known for huge dunes like the towering Star Dune, and for the seasonal Medano Creek and beach created at the base of the dunes. The largest sand dunes in the USA. This shot was taken on the way up hiking Star Dune which his the highest dune in the park. It was morning and the light was soft and perfect. This was taken in early spring which is the best time to go.
There are many things to do thing besides hiking the dunes, sand sledding, Medano Creek beach play especially in the spring runoff from the mountains is beautiful, experiencing the night, the stars are incredible, forest hiking, climbing to alpine lakes and peaks, and more.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor