TAKE PART • WIN $100
Originally, I went out on this foggy night to make some pictures in Old Town´s Square. I didn´t like it there that much a slowly gave up, when I approached Charles Bridge on my way back. There were still many people, but I tried several shots and finally I had something I really liked. Lights from the lamps reaching to the heaven, almost invisible ghosts of people and all the mystic atmosphere taking me back few centuries. Typical autumn here in Prague.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor