Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
Acadia National Park is a special place, even more so in Autumn when long angle morning light bathes the yellow leaves of birch trees. On this day, it was a matter of finding your composition, then waiting for the light to work it’s magic. So I position myself in a spot approximately 200 yards from this group of trees and clicked the shutter when I deems the light to be right. In post, I spent some time burning and dodging in an effort to make the trees pop a bit more from the depths of the forest behind.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor