After torrential water in Scotland, you climb these hills through the field with a view over the majestic Scottish lochs and mountains; you find this hermitage and a gateway muffling the sounds of this powerful waterfall.
Going through a pitch-black tunnel, you reach this platform facing this great waterfall framed by autumnal colours; I had to capture the silkiness of the water breaking by the rock.
The luck of facing this waterfall, as it is bent on the variation of the rain pouring.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor