Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
While driving on the Taylor Highway to a little town called Chicken, the epic light of the seemingly endless landscape of Alaska forced me to stop and shoot this view. The weather had changed really fast that afternoon. From light rain and heavy clouds to sunshine and rainbows and back. So catching the sun shining tough the heavy layer of clouds in the late afternoon gave me the feeling of really being in the right place at the right time.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor