I was actually photographing the other direction which is a well known view of the Toronto, Ontario skyline during sunset when I looked over my shoulder in response to a sound behind me and saw this view instead. The light playing off the crags in the rocks and catching in the clouds was incredible and I quickly realized this was the better shot.
Thankfully I always keep my old camera body with me as well and had a wide lens on it to catch this before it vanished.
It was a reminder that sometimes its best to not go into a location with a plan of what you are looking for.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor