Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
Early morning in Torres del Paine National Park in Patagonia, the sky is overcast, mountains are hidden by low clouds, overall poor prospect of interesting light. Whatever, I am already awake, and my spot is close by. I decide to go no matter what and after all, it is Patagonia, the weather is hardly predictable.
I climb quickly to my spot and look for a good composition. It is a wide vista, therefore I decide to set my tripod and wide angle lens without any close foreground. At this point, I am waiting patiently for the sunrise, hoping for some light to pierce through those low-hanging clouds. After a couple of minutes, the warmth of the rising sun started to spread the clouds over Paine Grande to let place to one of the most beautiful sunrise I ever experienced.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor