Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
Folkestone, Kent hosts an art event named the Folkestone Triennial, artist both local and International are invited to display art installations throughout the town, some are more obvious than others meaning a careful search around the area is required. On nice days many visitors are viewing the art work making it awkward to get a clear shot.....patience is a virtue. Amongst the installations during this Triennial Gormley statues were installed one under the Harbour Arm and this one in the arches at Sunny Sands. At high tide there was a threat of getting wet feet at least, at high tide with a strong wind a danger of being washed away.On this occasion no such threats.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor