Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
Bryce Canyon, along with its numerous brightly colored freestanding hoodoos, fluted walls, and high points is an incredible place to hike and photograph. I was fortunate to be at Sunrise Point on this early Autumn morning when fog rising into the Bryce Amphitheater from the canyon below was silhouetting the hoodoos and contrasting with the warm colors rising in the eastern sky. There was a deep silence and the lighting of the rock formations was changing from moment to moment.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor