The weather was terrible while passing through the Alps from Italy. So cloudy and foggy that I thought I could never take any photos. This weather continued for a while. At some point in Switzerland, the clouds started to open a little bit, letting this mountain appear a bit. Right at this moment, I see this small church right under it. So I hurried to look for a place without the tree in front of me and managed to take this photo. Soon after, the clouds covered back the mountain that disappeared once again.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor