Yosemite Falls can be photographed from multiple locations in the park. From the valley ,the meadow ,the bridge with trees on the left or trees to the right. It is a focal point of your visit to Yosemite. It is the highest waterfall in North America at over 2,400 feet. There are actually three separate falls that make up "Yosemite Falls"
This photo is just of the upper falls. The falls flow from November through July with peak flow usually in May.
I was fortunate here to get some color from the mostly cloudless sky's in January. I usually visit the park every couple of years.. If there has been a fire in the park then I go in the winter as the snow cover a lot of damage. Fires here are getting more frequent
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor