Imagine waking up on Christmas morning and going dog-sledging in Lapland (the upper part of Scandinavia). Sledging through the countryside for over 10km was an amazing once-in-a-lifetime experience! While a friend "drove", I sat huddled in the sledge taking images as we flew through the fields and forests with the powerful dogs pulling as fast as they could.
It didn't really get "light" during the day as it was December. Instead, the soft glow in the distance made it feel like it must be dawn; however, it was in the middle of the day! What a memory!Upload YOUR Picture • WIN $200 Cash
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor