We were driving through Vermont this October. It was still early, and we heard that colors were only reaching a peak in northern Vermont. So, we headed up north. We stopped by this beautiful lake - Lake Willoughby- just before sunset. The fall colors were spectacular.
These lakefront cottages caught my eye with a blend of red, gold and green foliage on the hillsides behind them. A kayak entered the scene as I stood there, trying to figure out a composition. That red kayak on the green lake made the shot.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor