The stunningly beautiful Tollymore Forest Park near the town of Newcastle at the foot of The Mourne Mountains in Co.Down northern Ireland is an yearly Autumn pilgrimage.
Walking over an of the 16 bridges or these stepping stones in Autumn fells like your entering a Fantasy world ripped directly out of Narnia, The Lord of the Rings or as reality would have it, Game of thrones. There is something special about this location. these stepping stones in the peak of Autumn are a joy to shoot and each year I return i just try to change the composition and try a little harder to get a little more light into the scene without loosing the focus on the gentle flow and leafy coverage.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor