Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
Lake Cypress Springs is in the piney woods of east Texas. People that are not from the state are often surprised by the natural diversity of the different regions of the state. This part of east Texas could easily be mistaken for one of the 10,000 lakes in Minnesota. I have grown up spending many weekends here away from the bustle of Dallas.
This was an especially foggy morning, and I was able to capture the fog clearing right as the sun was breaking the horizon. The locals here say the natural spring water that feeds the lake has healing powers. I don’t know about the properties of the water, but I know the views can heal anything in a person’s heart that troubles them.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor