Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
It had been raining for quite a while a day earlier and it takes a while for the water to run off the North York moors into the river Ouse. The Ouse then follows a route through the old Roman city of York before reachng the River Humber and finally draining into the North Sea. There is a lovely walk into the centre of York from my house which runs along the river and I expected it to be difficult to pass. This bench sits on the normally grassy bank about 3 metres above the normal river level. But not today!
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor