Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
This is the now famous beach at Vestrahorn beach in Iceland. We were on our 4th trip to Iceland and probably the best visit to date photographically. I had checked out the location the previous day but driving wind and rain and barely any visibility forced us to return early the next day to completely contrasting weather conditions. There was calm conditions with clearing mist and cloud revealing blue sky. I only spent about 90 minutes here but could have stayed all day. There are so many compositional possibilities.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor