Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
Just returned from a week away in Devon and top of my places to visit was Hope Cove. Even though I had visited the surrounding area many times as I grew up in Devon, but I had never visited Hope Cove. We got there lunch time and spent the afternoon sunbathing before meal and then exploring for the right shot. This image I was trying to line up using the rocks as leading lines as well as framing the picture between the rocks also as a bit of a leading line. I loved how the gully has a curve which I think adds to the shot. Shot using a tripod. I shot many images that evening but this was the best example of finding those leading lines in the rocks. Would have loved the sun to set a bit to the left though.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor