Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
The week before the Fourth of July holiday, I decided that I would drive from St. Paul, Minnesota to Badlands National Park, in South Dakota. It was a long seven hour drive, but it was well worth it. I think Badlands National Park is an often overlooked national treasure. The landscape is remarkable and wildlife is everywhere. The landscapes vary from rugged red layered cliffs to soft multicolored hills. The morning and evening light further enhances the gorgeous colors. Many people quickly drive through the badlands on their way to Mount Rushmore; missing much of the incredible, diverse, beautiful landscape and wildlife.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor