On one of my last days in Peru, I decided to hike out to a lesser traveled beach in Paracas National Park. Up until that point, I was having very bad luck with golden hours. Every day so far had been grey, or the sky was empty and void of detail. This was especially depressing because the compositions I had been finding were beautiful, and I knew the photo potential was huge. Finally, I got this beautiful golden hour just in time to head back to Lima and catch my flight the next day.Upload YOUR Picture • WIN $200 Cash
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor