TAKE PART • WIN $100
We arrived on the beautiful Isle of Harris on a dull, drizzly, most un-promising evening. Once settled into the cottage we were renting, I walked the short distance down to the beach at Traigh Mor, more out of interest to get the lie of the land, than in the hope of getting any photos. I walked the length of the beach in search of features I could use for compositions later on in the week, without even considering getting my camera out. Then just as the sun set below the horizon, the clouds miraculously parted to reveal this beautiful sunset. I had to work quickly, setting my tripod and camera, as these conditions only lasted for a few minutes before the clouds closed and the land went dull again.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor