TAKE PART • WIN $100
I've been to Lake Erie quite a few times, but this was my first trip to the Huron area. It was a family day, so I had not intended to take pictures, and actually expected rain on this day. As the evening progressed and the weather cooperated we chose to stay on the pier and watch the sun go down. It turned out to be a beautiful evening and a wonderfully clear sky with just the right amount of clouds to make for a beautiful landscape. After several different shots I chose this particular one to work with as I loved how the clouds were forming just over the sun and the peninsula.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor