Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
On our cruise around Australia one of the stops was Fremantle. The port is large and is a big shipping site for iron ore, alumina, and other minerals to Asia, its closet market. A lot of cruise lines also sail into Fremantle. We were about to leave at sunset when this storm started to blow in. While the weather was good while in port, which also included a day in Perth, it is obvious we timed our departure like clockwork. Those of us that are old enough remember the movie "On the Beach" that represent the last people on earth after a nuclear war. With the port traffic at Fremantle, the city itself is a busy community. A small but interesting zoo is nearby as well as part of the Austrian navy berthed there.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor