We were driving on a very hilly and winding road this past April on the Cinque Terre coastline between Vernazza and Manarola when we came upon this intriguing view of a church called Nostra Signora della Salute.
The Mediterranean was a few hundred yards to the west, and a mountain range was just to the east of this church. The mountains held the clouds and mist and formed a stunning background to this historic church, which was partially hidden behind olive trees.
I had to stand in the middle of the road to get this particular shot, and if you have seen Italian drivers on winding roads, then you know it was a dangerous proposition.Upload YOUR Picture • WIN $200 Cash
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor