During my short trip to Iceland, my group and I stopped in a small cafe in the peaceful fjord of Faskrudsfjordur before reaching the eastern fjords. While sipping my cup, I stumbled upon an unexpected sight – a little boat, perched atop a tiny pond just outside the cafe. At first glance, it was nothing interesting; yet, when we stepped outside toward the car, I tried playing around with my wide-angle lens, making that pond look like a small lake under the moody sky.
After a couple of tries, with the limited time available while my friends were packing the car, I framed the boat and its reflection in the centre, surrounded by distant mountains under a moody light.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor