Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
The invitation went out for a steel wool shoot at Scripps Pier at La Jolla Shores in California. Not wanting to miss a sunset opportunity, I arrived early to chat with other photographer friends and marvel at the May Gray skies typical in California this time of year. But, right at sunset the sun peeked out from the low clouds and set a narrow band of horizon aglow. I shot the sun at the end of the huge leading line of a pier before it disappeared into the ocean.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor