TAKE PART • WIN $100
This image was taken on the shore of Loch Tulla in Argyle it was a cold frosty january morning with some mist around the loch and the water was nice and calm with soft light over the landscape, using a tripod to setup the camera I used my 18-35 mm lens on my Nikon D700 to capture the conditions that were present trying to interpret the mood of the scene as best I could. I find that this area lends itself to good photographic opportunities during the winter months of January and February.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor