TAKE PART • WIN $100
I have my favorite morning spots that I return to again and again. This photo was taken at one of those spots. This location is great for morning fog. The pond sits lower than the surrounding land and is protected from the wind by hills and trees. The night before I go out, I like to check the night's hourly weather forecast in order to determine if fog is likely. I specifically look at the temperatures and dew points. If these two measurements are forecast to be the same during the early morning hours, fog is much more likely. I also check the overall humidity and winds, since low humidity or strong of winds will reduce the likelihood of fog.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor