This groyne on Branksome Chine beach is a favourite subject for me to photograph. This place only takes me 30 mins to reach so I can capture it in a variety of moods and seasons. I decided on this occasion to shoot it as a high key looking composition. I knew that it could look spectacular in a fog at dawn, so when the forecast suggested it would be, I went over before dawn to catch this ethereal looking image. Fortunately, it came out exactly like I had envisioned!
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor