TAKE PART • WIN $100
North Carolina rarely receives a substantial amount of snow, but on this January day, it did. One of the first questions usually associated with this photograph is, “Is that really North Carolina?” The answer is yes. I left my house around 4 AM with the anticipation of a winter storm blowing in. My thought process, all I need to do is get to the location before it starts snowing, it’s ok if I get stuck once I’m there. I spent the rest of the day battling whiteout conditions. The snow felt like needles on my face, the wind blew straight through all 4 layers I was wearing, and the ice began to form on my lens and camera body. High up on an exposed portion of the Appalachian Trail, I was alone.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor