Looking at photo tours in the Dolomites inspired me to plan a hiking trip. We spent a couple of days in Val de Funes with the firm intention to take a shot of the glorious Santa Maddalena church. Using Google Maps street view, I found the exact spot to take it with its wonderful surroundings. As a souvenir, I printed this beauty on a 35 x 48 framed canvas and it hangs in my office.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor