Sometimes the most intriguing pictures come from doing something you do in your everyday life. This picture was taken just because I let my dog out in our backyard. We just had an interesting snowfall. It was really wet and coming down like rain pelting on the windows. Afterward, it was completely calm. Silent and a warmer winter night, which is not common in Alberta.
I had looked out upon the trees across the street from my house to see the beautiful snow when I saw this tree in all its glory in the late night. It stood out covered in pure white while the other trees barely had snow. I immediately went and grabbed my camera to capture this pure and perfect moment of peace. I'm sure glad I did, because there is something in it that stands out in a time when I needed the simple purity of a calm winters night.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor